1. Navigate to Settings>Employee Permissions
2. Shift swaps- Select to allow employee to swap a schedules with another employee at the same
3. Location Enforcement- Select to enforce phones location settings =on. When selected, employees
will be unable to punch in if location settings are set to off.
4. Provide shift notes- Select to require employees to add a note when starting their shift.
5. Unscheduled punches- Select to allow employees to punch in even when not scheduled, or if
scheduling features are not utilized.
6. Unscheduled clock in requires employee to -Note: This feature is only activated when allowing
unscheduled punches (selection option above). Selecting Job Selection will require employee to select
a job when punching in. Selecting Location selection will require the employee to select a location
when punching in.
7. Early clock in- Select to allow employees to punch in up to 15 minutes early. Note: if left
unchecked, employees will not be able to punch in before their scheduled start time.
8. Allow clock in/out from the web- Select to allow employees to punch in from their web browser
instead of through the app.
9. Allow Timesheet Edits- Select to allow employees to edit time sheets in the event of forgotten or
erroneous punch. Note: All timesheet edits will be sent to Edit Requests(from the menu on the left,
navigate to Timesheets > Edit requests) for approval by admin or manager with approval permissions.