Set up company-wide preferences for all your people - Language, time displays, date formats and distances.
1. Navigate to Settings > Company Preferences
2. Language - Select Language for the site to display in. English or French.
3. Hours Display- Select how time will be displayed in the site. 12 or 24 hour clock.
4. Distance- Select how distance will be shown on the location and geofence settings. Km or miles.
5. Timesheet Hours- Select if the timesheet hours will display as decimal hours or digital time.
6. Date Format- Select if the date format will display as dd-mm-yy, yyyy-mm-dd or mm-dd-yyyy.
7. Pay Period- Select how pay period will run: weekly, bi-weekly (every other week), semi-monthly
(twice a month, usually the 15th and last days of the month, or monthly)
8. Calendar Year- This is when the calendar year will begin for this account. Select inside the box
to reveal the calendar. Select Month, Day and Year.