To add workers to Paid Time off Plans
1. Navigate to Settings > Paid Time Off
2. Select Sick leave plan or Vacation plan
3. Set Up the Accrual Policy Click Edit (If the policy has already been set up, skip to step 9)
4. Policy Period - Determines how and when the plan will accrue. Options are: Annual, Weekly, Bi-
Weekly, Semi-Monthly, or Monthly
5. Annual hours earned - Enter the total number of hours as they will accrue annually
6. Resets annually on: This setting tells the system when to reset the annual accruals. Options are Hire Date, Custom Date, Calendar Year. Enter the date.
7. Maximum hours earned: This setting tells the system where to cap the number of accrued hours. If Unlimited is checked, the cap will be ignored.
8. Maximum hours carried over: Tells the system hour many hours can be carried over after the annual reset date, if any.
Options are to carry over a specified number of allowed hours ( that number must be entered in the Maximum hours carried over box), clear hours after period ends ( this will reset the hours back to zero) or unlimited ( if the unlimited box is checked, accrued hours will not be cleared or capped and hours will continue to accrue, infinitely.
Select Done when complete.
9. Add People to Plan- Once the policy has been set up, people may be added to it so the policy begins accruing hours for them. Select add people to plan
10. Who should we add- Select the drop down arrow to select the people who have already been
entered into the system to the existing sick accruals plan. Note: multiple people may be selected at
11. Save- Click back inside the drop down box to reveal the save button. Select save to finalize the addition of people to the sick accruals plan.