1. Navigate to Timesheets > Timesheets
2. Select the Filter criteria
> Generated by: Select "all" or specific employees
>Status: All, Approved or Exported
>Period: Select from a pre-defined range, or a custom range (and apply it)
3. Run report- Select Run report to generate additional filter options, or select Clear All to
clear all selections
Filter further if necessary by
> Report Type: By People or By Job
>People: Select individuals if not running the report for everyone
>Location: Select to filter by Job Site, if not running the report for all sites
4. Run report- Select Run report to open the Timesheet Reports page, or select Reset Filters to
clear all selections
The report will generate for each day and will provide both a summary for the period and the individual (see Fig. 1)
- Item 1 - select individuals (if not approving all) to approve and click the drop down arrow on the Approve All button (8) to Approve Selected.
- Item 2 - Click the Drop down arrow (Item 2) to reveal the daily break down for the selected employee (Fig 2). Note: The "view" drop down on this figure allows a shift to be deleted or provides a view of any audit trail. An audit trail happens if changes are made to a shift.
- Item 3 - Displays how many days this employee worked in the selected range for the report.
- Item 4 - Displays the total hours worked by this employee in the selected range for the report.
- Item 5 - Displays the total regular hours worked by this employee in the selected range for the report.
- Item 6 - The Approve All button will approve all hours for all employees in the selected range for the report.
- Item 7 - Provides a summary of the report. All regular, OT and Time off hours, number of people and locations
5. Once the timesheets are approved, they are moved. Go back to Timesheets > Timesheets to view the
6. View the report for a break down of all days worked and hours. View the whole report or the report
for the individual. If needed, the whole report can be unapproved and the report will just be returned
back to timesheets.