1. Navigate to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download Time by Wagepoint app.
Link to the app store:
Link to the Google Play Store:
Once downloaded, click open to launch the application.
2. At the Welcome screen, click the drop down to select the country and enter your phone number.
3. Enter the name of your company and your employee number. Press Enter.
4. Check your text messages and enter the code that was sent to your phone number. Press Enter.
5. The app will greet you by name and let you know if you have any shifts scheduled. Your employer
may, or may not, utilize schedules so if you believe you are supposed to work click Start Shift.
6. On the next screen, take a moment (if you are prompted) to enable location services to Always
Allow. Select the name of the job and the location. Then click Start Shift. You also may add any
comments or add photos.
7. Shift in progress will count how long you have been punched into the job. You can elect to change
the job / location. When the shift is over, click End Shift. And, you're done. Click Done.
You also can click to see your timesheet.
Additional settings allow you to set up features. It is recommended to check off all these options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.