If employees need to either submit multiple shift requests at a time, instead of just one by one, they will be able to do that through the Bulk Shift Requests feature.
To add multiple shift requests at once, the employee will first log into the Time web interface at www.time.wagepoint.com/your_server_name and (if manager) view as employee.
- Click on 'Add shift' in the upper right to open the shift request dialog box to add a shift request. Complete the requested fields.
2. If additional shift requests are needed, click the "+add entry" option, to add additional requests. This may be clicked as many times as necessary to add an unlimited number of shift requests. For each entry, complete the requested fields.
3. Total number of entries and total hours are displayed at the top of the dialog box. Check for accuracy.
4. Click Submit to send the shift requests to admin for approval.
5. Once the admin logs in, they will see the requests and be given the opportunity to approve or deny them.
Once the submission has been made then the manager or admin can view, approve or deny the requests of entries. From the dashboard, the admin / manager will see the Timesheet requests on the right and can select "View all" or can select the "X" to deny or the check mark to approve.
Selecting "View all" will show a list of all requests made, so they can be individually viewed and responded to.