- Log into your Wagepoint Payroll Account
2. Navigate to the upper left corner and select the Add-ons Icon . Then, choose View Apps. Confirm that the Time Tile is enabled. If not, simply click the green activate button. Upon activation, you'll be prompted to log in to your Time account. Please use the credentials associated with the Time account you want to integrate with your payroll account. No need to open a new window manually for Time.
3. Click login and Connect, then enter Time credentials.
4. The employees you've entered into Wagepoint Payroll are listed in the far left column.
In the middle column, you'll find the jobs associated with each employee in Wagepoint Payroll. If an employee has multiple job assignments in Payroll, their name will appear multiple times on the left, each corresponding to a different job listed in the middle column.
The far right column is where you match the employees listed in Wagepoint Payroll with those in Time by Wagepoint. To proceed with matching, make sure you've entered employees in Time. If you have, select the dropdown arrow on the far right, then match the name and job title with their corresponding entries in the far left and middle columns.
Note: If you're assigning jobs to employees in either Time or Wagepoint, ensure that the same job assignments are made in both systems for successful matching. Otherwise, matching won't be possible.
If you're on the people matching screen and notice John Doe listed twice on the left with the corresponding jobs of Sales and Trainer in the middle, but only find their name listed as John Doe in the far right column, you should access your Time account. Go to John Doe's profile and ensure Sales and Trainer are added to their jobs list.
If you observe John Doe listed on the far left, and the middle column displays 'No Job Hourly,' but in the right column, you have the option to choose 'John Doe (Sales)' and 'John Doe (Trainer),' it indicates that you have set up John Doe in Time with multiple job assignments but haven't assigned any jobs in Payroll. To address this, navigate to Payroll and establish the corresponding jobs.
5. Once the People Matching is complete, select Payroll from the top, ensure your correct paygroup selection, then click next.
6. Ensure the First day of pay cycle, Last day of pay cycle & Pay Date are accurate. Then select Next.
7. Listed are all hourly employees, followed by salaried. Double check the toggle button under the Pay column, to make sure the employee is included (or not) in this pay run. Click Import Hours at the bottom. Confirm the accuracy of paycycle and hours for your hourly employees, then select Save/Next.
8. Confirm the accuracy of salaried employees. Click Save / Preview.
9. Confirm final approval and click Account Pending Approval