Freedom Telecare is classified by the GDPR as a data processor. As a customer utilizing Freedom Telecare, generally you (our customer) are classified as the data controller.
As a data controller, you are subject for meeting the data controller requirements set forth in the GDPR.
Freedom Telecare compliance with GDPR requirements
- Freedom Telecare internally monitors a list of GDPR-required lawful-basis reasons for collecting data
- Freedom Telecare will take necessary steps to keep personal data safe, secure, and private
- Freedom Telecare will disclose all sub-processors and data partners
- Freedom Telecare will notify you in the event of a data breach
- Freedom Telecare provides a process for right-to-access and right-to-erasure requests
Freedom Telecare works with certain third parties to provide specific functionality within the Services. These providers are the Subprocessors set forth below. In order to provide the relevant functionality these Subprocessors access Service Data applicable to their functionality. Please note this list is subject to change and may not be complete.
- Google Analytics
You can optionally connect Freedom Telecare to the following services. Data is not shared with these partners unless you connect one of their integrations to your Freedom Telecare account.
Please note this list is subject to change and may not be complete. As the data controller, you are responsible for detailing GDPR compliance for any external service or integration you connect to Freedom Telecare.
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop