Freedom Telecare dba Timesheet Mobile is classified by the GDPR as a data processor. As a customer utilizing Timesheet Mobile, generally you (our customer) are classified as the data controller.
As a data controller, you are subject for meeting the data controller requirements set forth in the GDPR.
Timesheet Mobile compliance with GDPR requirements
- Timesheet Mobile internally monitors a list of GDPR-required lawful-basis reasons for collecting data
- Timesheet Mobile will take necessary steps to keep personal data safe, secure, and private
- Timesheet Mobile will disclose all sub-processors and data partners
- Timesheet Mobile will notify you in the event of a data breach
- Timesheet Mobile provides a process for right-to-access and right-to-erasure requests
Timesheet Mobile UK based servers and databases
UK's DPA 2018 has enacted the EU GDPR’s requirements into UK law, and with effect from 1 January 2021, the DPPEC (Data Protection, Privacy and Electronic Communications (Amendments etc) (EU Exit)) Regulations 2019 amended the DPA 2018 and merged it with the requirements of the EU GDPR to form a new, UK specific data protection regime that works in a UK context after Brexit as part of the DPA 2018.
Timesheet Mobile works with certain third parties to provide specific functionality within the Services. These providers are the Subprocessors set forth below. In order to provide the relevant functionality these Subprocessors access Service Data applicable to their functionality. Please note this list is subject to change and may not be complete.
- Google Analytics
You can optionally connect Timesheet Mobile to the following services. Data is not shared with these partners unless you connect one of their integrations to your Timesheet Mobile account.
Please note this list is subject to change and may not be complete. As the data controller, you are responsible for detailing GDPR compliance for any external service or integration you connect to Timesheet Mobile.
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop