1. Navigate to Schedule>Schedule
Once inside the scheduler, the default view is of the current week. This can be changed by clicking on the box that contains the current date range at the top left. Use this to navigate to past, or future weeks.
By default, all employees schedules are shown Individual employee schedules can be filtered out by selecting the employee filter box, then selecting desired name, and then clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
Also by default, the schedule view is grouped by job. This selection can be toggled off and on by checking / unchecking the option at the top of the schedule page.
The schedule can be viewed in 3 different ways. Schedule view, Timeline view and List View.
The schedule also may be viewed from the perspective of all locations, or by any one of the locations previously set up
2. To Begin Scheduling, hover over the inside the date box along the row of the person being scheduled
to reveal a + symbol, and click. This will open a New event dialogue box, such as seen below.
3.Event type: Use the drop-down box byEvent typeto select the type of shift entry being entered into the schedule. Note: Regular shift: a shift to be worked by a specific person at a specific time. Open
shift:a sift that is available to be picked up by a single individual. Unavailable time: A period of time in
which a specific individual will be unavailable for schedule placement.Paid time off: Time an individual
has previously earned that is being taken off and compensated for. Holidays:Time the company has
given the individual off due to a company recognized holiday.
4.Date:The date selected from the calendar is defaulted in thedatebox. This can be modified by
clicking inside the date box and changing the date from the calendar that populates.
5. Location:Select location by selecting inside the box labeledselect locationand highlighting the
appropriate selection. Otherwise, leave it blank and no location will be associated with the entry.
Note: If the inappropriate selection was made, it can be removed by clicking the "X" next to the
location name listed in the box
6. Job:Select job description by selecting inside the box labeledselect joband highlighting the
appropriate selection. Otherwise, leave it blank and no job type will be associated with the entry.
Note: If the inappropriate selection was made, it can be removed by clicking the "X" next to the job
type name listed in the box
7. Employees:Select the employee(s) to be scheduled by clicking inside theemployee(s)box. Click on
the name(s) to be scheduled. Note: multiple names may be selected.
8.:Hours: Set the hours to be scheduled by clicking in the start or end hours box and enter the time.
Note: AM and PM is a simple toggle.
9. Ends next day: Check if this is a one day only event. Or if this is a repeating event selectMore
10. Repeats on:Select Select with day(s) this event will repeat on by selecting S=Sunday,M=Monday,
T= Tuesday,W= Wednesday,T= Thursday,F= Friday,S= Saturday.
11. Repeat: Select if this event will repeat Just this week, Weekly, Monthly or Annually. Note: If the
event repeats beyond "this week", it is necessary to also select an end date or a number of
12. Shift Notes: Leave any notes to be viewed in app about this entry or series of entries.
13. Add Event: Click the Add event button the finalize this new event. Note: Selecting Cancel will close
the new event box down and no entry will be placed on the schedule.
Once the event has been added, a brief message will display indicating a new event has been added and the scheduled item will be displayed on the scheduling calendar. When ready for the new schedule to be synced to the app, select Publish in the upper right corner.
APublish scheduledialogue box will display in the center of the screen asking what it should do next. SelectNotify staff, Notify staff and adminorDo not notify anyone.
Select Publish one final time and the following message will appear to indicate the task is complete.