1. Navigate to Locations from the left side navigation menu.
2. Select Add Location in the upper right corner of the locations window.
Complete Profile Section
3.Name– enter the name of the location
4.Assign employees to location (optional) – select the names of the individuals who will be assigned
to this location. Note: Assigning people to a location will restrict access to only those assigned to a
location when punching in and out. People may be assigned to more than one location. To assign a
location to all users, selects elect all.
5.Number– enter the number assigned to this location. Note:A sequential numeric value is
automatically populated in this field. Leave this value or change it to a previously assigned unique
6. Phone number– enter the 10-digit phone number of this location.
7. Location- select Enter Address or Enter latitude / Longitude. Note: Enter address requires a physical
address that can be mapped. Enter latitude / longitude requires the latitude and longitude
8. Address- enter the physical address of the location to geofence. Note: The address entered should
populate in the lines below for accurate selection. Select the address when it does render. Note:
If the address does not render, please select "not seeing a match? Try with Google Maps" and type
the address again.
10. Location Radius– Select the drop-down arrow to select a default geofence radius or select custom to
configure a non-default radius. Note:. There are a few default radius options. By selecting custom,
the configurable geofence range is .12 miles to 6.12 miles. The unit of measurement can be changed
to metric in settings > Company Preferences
16. Confirm– Click Add Location to save changes.
17. Cancel– Clicking Cancel will void the data just entered and no new person will be added at this time.