There are two ways employees can add a shift request.
Via the App
1. Open the Time by Wagepoint app. The navigation menu is located at the bottom of the app. Select Timesheet then, select the + symbol, then Select Add a Shift.
2. From the Add a Shift screen, select the Job and Location if required.
Then select the Clocked In Date and Time, then the Clocked Out Date and Time using the scrolling calendar at the bottom.
When complete, select Done.
3. Review the request prior to submission to verify accuracy. If everything is correct, click Submit Request. If you need to make changes, select Nevermind.
4. Once you see Request sent successfully, you can be certain the request was submitted for approval. At this point your manager or admin will be able to review your request from their end. Until it is approved, you will not see the shift reflected on your schedule.
Via the Web Interface
1. Once logged into the web interface, select Add shift in the upper right of the Home tab.
2. Enter the date in the Entry field and hours. You may optionally add Job and Location as well. By selecting +Add Entry, you can enter multiple shift requests. When finished, click Send request and your shift request will be submitted to your manager / admin for approval.
3. Once the request has been approved by your manager, you will see the time as part of your timesheet.
``` This code adds anchor links to each section, making it easy to navigate to specific parts of the content. You can customize the anchor names as needed.