Once enabled by any company administrator, there are a number of options that can configured that relate to two-factor authentication:
- 2-Factor Authentication (Enabled/Disabled) - setting applies to all users if viewed by a company administrator.
- Enforce for everyone (No/Yes) - if set to "Yes" all users will be required to set up 2FA in order to be able to log in.
- Disable 2FA for selected worker - disables 2FA for selected worker to allow log in with only username/password.
- 2FA phone number - allows user to change the mobile phone to which the verification code will be sent.
- QR authentication (Future) - will allow for QR code to be used as secondary authentication option instead of SMS message to 2FA phone number.
- Backup verification codes - allows user to use temporary codes as secondary authentication option in cases where they cannot receive SMS messages to their mobile phone. 10, one-time use codes are generated. New codes can be generated if all 10 previous codes have been utilized.
Article is closed for comments.