Timesheet Mobile allows you to customize email alerts for your managers and administrators individually. To get started, open the Edit Worker details window (see Figure 1), or through the Control Panel screen (see Figure 2). There you will see a box “Get Email Alerts”. If you click in that box, a list will pop up with your choices.
- Geofence alerts are generated if a worker punches into a geofence job site away from site (you can also prevent this: Prevent Punch In Outside Geo Fence).
- Punch Prompts alerts are generated when workers leave geofence job sites while punched in.
- Late Scheduled Punch will notify you if a worker fails to punch in for a scheduled job.
- Overtime Reached will notify you if a worker reaches the weekly overtime threshold that was set in Timesheet Report Settings.
- Shift Requests are available if Timesheet Approvals are enabled and will notify you if a worker requests a change to an existing shift, requests a new shift, or requests that a shift be deleted.
- Lone Worker Safety will notify you if a worker is late for a check point when working alone (see Lone Worker Safety Check)
- Punch Notifications will notify you when a worker punches in or punches out. Note: This is not available as an email alert but as a push notification to the registered smartphone app of a company administrator or manager.
- Rest Break Violation will notify you when workers exceed mandated maximum working hours or whose punch in may violate rest break periods (see UK Maximum Work Hours and Rest Breaks)
- Select All selects all the choices.