Timesheet Mobile allows users to run the work report of an active employee within a specific date range and with an active customer job. Here are the parameters for a report:
1. Employee/Work group: Select a single (or) Multiple active Employees/Workgroups to whom you want to run a report for a pay period/custom date range. The timesheet report will show "All Employees/All Workgroups" as a default value if any employee/workgroup is not selected.
2. Customer Job: Select a single (or) multiple active customer jobs respective to the selected employees to run the work report
3. Report By option: Timesheet Mobile provides 4 types of reports for users. Users can choose any one of the four following:
- By Employee – this report contains an employee’s details: name, userid, job details, task details, workgroups, punch in/out details, worked hours (Regular & Overtime), paid times, payrolls, phone numbers, mileage and checklists.
- By Customer Job – this report contains details about specific customer jobs: employee name, userid, job details, task details, workgroups, punch in/out details, worked hours (Regular & Overtime), payrolls, phone numbers and mileage.
- By Task or services – this report contains details about specific tasks or services: employee name, userid, job details, task details, workgroups, punch in/out details, worked hours (Regular & Overtime), payrolls, phone numbers and mileage.
4. Date Range: Timesheet Mobile allows the user to choose the custom date range by using “From date” and “To date” instead of a particular pay period date range. By using the From date and To date users can run reports up to a one-year date range.
5. Report Ranges: Timesheet Mobile provides the predefined date range depending on the selected pay period. It contains the current day, previous day, current week and previous week as default options and remaining options will appear depending on the selection of pay period.
6. Include Approved Reports: Users can also view the approved and unapproved timesheets on the reports page by selecting this option.
Click on “Update Report” to run the timesheet report once your selections have been completed.